MOVE COST SPECIALISTS
Relocation Consulting Services
"designed to assist you with all your moving needs..."
"SERVING THE RELOCATION INDUSTRY SINCE 1964"
Move Cost Specialists. A single source for all your relocation needs
Services we provide:
*Professional relocation consulting adapted to your company needs.
* Move cost analysis detailing the move plan and cost associated with each phase, so we can minimize the cost of the project.
* Prepare a move plan and move schedule.
* Prepare and present move bid package.
* Auditing services of all bids and invoices.
* Execution of move plan with on-site monitoring to maximize the efficiency of the relocation.
More about our services:
Project Managers will assess your company's unique relocation needs and provide feedback tailored to our industry.
Our team of Project Managers will partner with your staff to formulate ways of successfully completing your relocation process. An experienced Project Manager will guide you through the relation process to limit your employee's involvement allowing them to concentrate on their jobs.
We prepare and present a move package that would include a detailed scope of each discipline that goes out to bid. We manage the bid process and are available to help negotiate contracts getting the best possible value for your clients.
Let our Project Managers handle the following disciplines:
* Professional moving company services
* Furniture/goods storage (on site/off site)
* Workstation/modular furniture relocation and configuration
* Custom shelving and racking systems
* Filing systems and file storage
* Law/resource libraries
* Computer/telephone/security systems relocation and installation
* Satellite systems
* Vending machines, plant and aquarium services
* High value art and glass/marble top crating
* Background music systems
* Overhead paging/intercom systems
* Signage (internal/externalroperty/security fencing
* Fire suppression systems/fire extinguishers
* Exhaust hoods/ventilation systems
* Dust collection systems
* Hazardous materials handling, transport, disposal
* Clean rooms
* Paint booths
* Rigging for oversized structures/equipment
* Specialized electrical, plumbing or pneumatic needs
* Vehicle/equipment transport and storage
* Industrial equipment (lathes, shears, mills, presses, mold injection, CNC equipment)
* Specialized medical, architectural and engineering equipment (x-ray, back-up power systems, copy stations, plotters, large format printers, POS devices, postage meters, time clock systems, projection equipment and screens, etc.)
* Plumbers and electricians handle the disconnection and connection of water lines, air lines, and electrical power to any equipment
* Only licensed bonded and insured vendors are secured
* All final vendor invoices go through accuracy audit prior to submittal to the client
When Experience Counts
MCS has over 35 years of government, private industry, and residential relocation experience.
List of Our Projects
MCS has completed over 550 commercial and residential relocations. (Click here to see a list of some of our office projects by name or Projects by Industry.)
- City of Phoenix
- City of Mesa
- City of Tempe
- Maricopa County Flood Control - 5 relocations
- I-10 Marana Interchange - 11 relocations
- Vestar Development Company
- Tempe MarketPlace Project
- 74 relocations
For a relocation consultation call, write, or us at Move Cost Specialists.
You can write to us at ....
Move Cost Specialists, LLC
2311 West Northern
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Phone (602) 604-8115
Fax (602) 604-1727
website last updated 11-9-2009